1 1/4" Thick Faced Wood Toy Wheels are great for making wood toys that will go fast and be fun.
The extra thickness of the wood makes the wheels more durable, so they can withstand more wear and tear.
The faced design also helps to reduce friction, so your toys will zip along quickly.
Plus, the distinct patterns on the faces of the wheels add a touch of style to your finished product.
Whether you're making a car, truck, or train, 1 1/4" Thick Faced Wood Toy Wheels are the perfect way to add speed and fun to your next project.
1 1/4" Thick Faced Toy Wheel Specifications:
- The diameter of the wheel is 1 1/4".
- Each wheel is 1/2" thick.
- There is a 1/4" hole drilled in the center of each wheel.
- The wheels are faced on one side and flat on the back.
- They come in a package of 12.
Wood toy wheels can be used to make all sorts of fun projects, from cars and trucks to trains and planes. You can also use them to create more whimsical designs, like a Ferris wheel or a merry-go-round. The possibilities are endless!
Just let your imagination run wild.
Wood Toy Wheel 1 1/4" Suggestions:
The wood toy wheels that are 1 1/4" in diameter will work great with the following items that have been tested by the staff at Cherry Tree Toys.
- #2 wood axle peg (our favorite choice for an axle)
- Wood Toy Oil (Finish your projects with toy oil for a non-toxic finish)
- 1/4" wood dowel (will work as an axle)
- Many other sizes of the faced thick wood toy wheels are available.
Building a wood toy car is a fun woodworking project that kids and adults can enjoy together. All you need is a woodworking pattern, some wood, and a few basic woodworking tools.
Once you have your materials, follow the woodworking pattern to cut out the pieces for your car. Then, use wood glue to assemble the car. For extra durability, you can also add a few nails or screws.
Finally, finish the car by painting or staining it however you like. With a little effort, you'll have a beautiful and unique wood toy car that will be enjoyed for years to come.