The 18 Wheeler Clock Pattern is a fun and exciting scroll saw project. Enjoy building a unique timepiece for your home featuring art and scroll saw designs.
The 18 Wheeler Clock Patterns have 5 sizes you can create:
- Wall Mount - 8 inches high x 11 1/2 inches wide with 2 3/8 inch round holes for the 3 1/4 inch oval clock.
- Wall Mount - 7 inches high x 10 inches wide with 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert
- Wall Mount - 4 1/2 inches high x 6 3/4 inches wide with 1 3/8 inch hole for the 1 7/16 inch clock insert.
- Desk Top Version - 6 inches high x 10 1/4 inches wide with 2 3/8 inch holes for a 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- Desk Top Version - 4 inches high x 6 1/2 inches wide with 1 3/8 inch hole for the 1 7/16 inch clock insert.
For the small cut-out with a base add 3/4 inch high x 7 1/2 inches long and for the large base add 1-inch high x 11 1/2 inches long.
Wood Requirement: if using an oval insert we recommend using 3/4 inch to 1-inch thick wood for a large clock design. (if using a 2 3/4 inch round insert use wood at least 1/2 inch thick material).
Clock Insert Information:
- 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- A 2-inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32-inch mounting depth.
- 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- 3 1/4 inch oval clock inserts need a 2 3/8 inch round hole size with a 3/4 inch mounting depth.
If you would like to use a different size clock insert, be sure to adjust the hole size accordingly.
This scroll saw clock pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.