1875 Remington Army Revolver Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
This is an amazing scroll saw 1875 Remington Army Revolver Pattern. Definitely, one of those patterns you will enjoy creating. This pattern has three sizes for you to build. There are also three single gun patterns to make a great wall or desktop project.
Finished 1875 Remington Army Revolvers Specifications
- Large Revolvers Version - 12 inches wide x 10 1/2 inches high.
- Base - 1 3/4 inches wide x 12 1/2 inches long.
- Clock insert - 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- Medium Revolver Version - 9 1/4 inches wide x 8 inches high.
- Base - 1 1/4 inch wide x 10 inches long.
- Clock insert - 2-inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32-inch mounting depth.
- Small Revolver Version - 7 inches wide x 6 inches high.
- Base - 1 1/4 inch x 7 1/2 inches long.
- Clock insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
Single Revolver Specifications
- Large Revolver - 12 inches wide x 5 inches high.
- Medium Revolver - 9 inches wide x 4 inches high.
- Small Revolver - 7 1/2 inches wide x 3 inches high.
We recommend using 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick material of your choice. Imagine this 1875 Remington Army Revolver scroll saw pattern made in a beautiful Cherry or Mahogany.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.