1920 Hart Parr Tractor Clock Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
The 1920 Hart Parr Tractor Clock Pattern is a striking scroll saw project for those who love the old-time tractors.
Each tractor pattern can be made for wall or desktop mounting with or without a clock. The Wall model takes a 2 3/4 inch clock, desktop versions take a 1 7/16 inch or 2-inch insert.
Finished 1920 Hart Parr Tractor Clock Specifications:
- Framed Wall Mount - 10 inches high x 12 inches wide with a 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- Framed Wall Mount - 8 1/2 inches high x 11 3/4 inches wide without a clock insert.
- Desk Top with Base - 7 inches high x 11 1/2 inches wide with a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2-inch clock insert.
- Desk Top with Base - 6 inches high x 9 1/2 inches wide with 1 3/8 inch hole for the 1 7/16 inch clock insert.
- Wall Mount - 5 1/4inches high x 8 1/2 inches wide without a clock insert.
- Desk Top with Base - 7 1/4 inch high x 11 1/2 inches wide without a clock insert.
Wood requirement: any wood thickness can be used for the designs. We recommend thicknesses between 1/8 inch and 1/4inch. The bases are usually made a little thicker than the workpiece.
This scroll saw clock pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.