1936 Cadillac Clock Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
If you are an old car enthusiast, try your hand at the 1936 Cadillac Clock Pattern. Scroll saw your way to the American icon of prestige.
The Cadillac was built at a time when a custom coach-built body was a symbol of status and wealth.
Finished 1936 Cadillac Clock Specifications:
- 6 inches high x 11 inches wide with the wooden base.
- You will need to drill a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2 inch clock insert.
- 4 1/2 inches high x 10 inches wide with the wooden base.
- You will need to drill a 1 3/8 inch hole for the 1 7/16 inch clock insert.
- This smaller size desk top model can be made with or without the clock insert.
Wood Requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch wood for clock design. Base made with thicker wood than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.