Here's a great clock you can give as a gift to a farmer or maybe a retired farmer. They are sure to appreciate this great timepiece. This is a wonderful scroll saw project that anyone can accomplish. Make the 1938 Allis Chalmers Model B Pattern your next woodworking project. It has the year make and model in the frame of this old time tractor.
Each tractor pattern can be made for wall or desktop mounting with or without a clock.
Finished 1938 Allis Chalmers Model B Specifications:
- Desk Top Style - 8 inches high x 11 1/2 inches wide without the wooden base or clock insert.
- Framed Wall Mount - 9 1/2 inches high x 11 3/4 inches wide.
- You will need to drill a 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- Framed Wall Mount - 8 inches high x 11 1/2 inches wide without the clock insert.
- Desk Top Style - 8 1/2 inches high x 12 1/2 inches wide with the wooden base.
- You will need to drill a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2 inch clock insert.
- Desk Top Style - 7 inches high x 9 1/2 inches wide with the wooden base.
- You will need to drill a 1 3/8 inch hole for the 1 7/16 inch clock insert.
- Wall Mount - 6 inches high x 8 3/4 inches wide without the the clock insert.
Wood requirement: any wood thickness can be used for the designs. We recommend thicknesses between 1/4 inch and 3/4 inch. Bases are usually made a little thicker than the work piece.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.