If you are an old car enthusiast, try the 1956 Bel Air Clock Pattern. Scroll saw your way to a fun filled project you will treasure for a lifetime.
This 1956 Bel Air Clock can be made for wall or desktop mounting with or without a clock.
Finished 1956 Bel Air Clock Specifications:
- 9 inches high x 16 inches wide.
- You will need to cut a 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- 7 3/4 inches high x 15 1/2 inches wide without a clock insert.
- 6 3/4 inches high x 10 3/4 inches wide without the base.
- You will need to cut a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2 inch clock insert.
- 7 inches high x 15 1/2 inches wide without the wooden base and clock insert.
Wood requirement: any wood thickness can be used for the designs. We recommend thicknesses between 1/4 inch and 3/4 inch. The bases are usually made a little thicker than the work piece.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.