If you are an old car enthusiast, try the 1959 De Soto Clock Pattern. Scroll saw your way to a fun filled project you will treasure for a lifetime.
This 1959 De Soto Clock can be made for wall or desktop mounting with or without a clock. Wall model takes a 2 3/4 inch clock, desktop version take a 2 inch insert.
Finished 1959 De Soto Clock Specifications:
- Wall Mount - 8 1/2 inches high x 14 1/2 inches wide.
- You will need to cut a 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- Framed Wall Mount - 7 1/2 inches high x 14 1/2 inches wide.
- Framed Desk Mount Style - 6 1/2 inches high x 11 1/2 inches wide without the wooden base.
- You will need to cut a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2 inch clock insert.
- Desk Mount - 6 inches high x 15 inches wide without the wooden base.
Wood requirement: any wood thickness can be used for the designs. We recommend thicknesses between 1/4 inch and 3/4 inch. The bases are usually made a little thicker than the work piece.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.