2 3/4" Clock Inserts
The 2 3/4" clock inserts have been a staple for clocks for years. Using a clock insert is an easy and economical way to build a clock. You simply create your clock and drill a 2 3/8" hole to insert this clock insert into. The 2 3/4" clock insert uses friction fitting to fit into your hole. To adust the clcok or change batteries, simply pull the clock out of your finished project. There is an adjsutment wheel for the time on the back and also a place to insert the "N" battery. These 2 3/4" clock inserts run for years and are very dependable.
2 3/4" Clock Insert features:
- The clock insert has a 2 3/4" Outside Diameter.
- It fits into a 2 3/8" hole.
- The mounting depth of the clock insert is about 5/8".
- Every clock insert has a gold rim bezel.
- A clear polycarbonate lens provides a security for the dial and hands .
- Black Clock Hands including an hour, minute and second hand.
- Each clock insert features a built in motor that is of excellent quality.
- Easily take the bezel and lens off for hand adjustment if needed.
- Takes one "N" battery (not included).
Everything came in good shape packed really good
Good product for the money.
I bought several of these clock inserts and they all worked great! What is nice, that they fit very well into the hole with the tension side clips.
Cheapest price around and good quality clocks.
I have put one to use and am very satisfied with the product. Thank you
The clock arrived with the hour hand loose. They did guide me through pressing it back on without having to send it back.
Fast shipping.Clock is small,fits into 21/2 " hole. No problem noted so far,clock looks good works with small battery. Happy so far......
I have purchased a lot of these inserts and have been completely satisfied. Will purchase again.
Clock is plastic. It works well so far. The battery as well as the settings are difficult to access. It's ok for an inexpensive item.