2 Melody Pendulum Chiming Clock Movement 3/8"
- This product usually ships in 24 business hours.
- 1.25 LBS
2 Melody Chiming Clock 3/4" Movement with Pendulum
This Clock movement as one of the best quartz movements you will find. It fits dial and case thicknesses up to 5/16 of an inch think. The overall threaded shaft length is 3/8" allowing you to attach the brass washer and brass nut to the shaft in
4 Quarter, 2 melody chime movement loaded with all the options. A very sophisticated melody quartz movement.
- It plays your choice of two melodies Westminster or Whittington - a portion every quarter hour.
- Builds up to the full melody on the hour and also strikes out the hour.
- Automatic night silencer which can shut off the chimes from 11:01PM until 5:59AM every night.
- Operates with or without the pendulum.
- Remote speaker can be mounted up to 12" away.
- Dimensions are 4 1/2" H x 3 1/4" W x 1 3/8" D.
- Shaft diameter is 5/16"
- Requires one C cell battery not included.
- Movement includes 16" pendulum rod and a 2 3/4" Standard Pendulum Bob.
- 4 Year Warranty
What's Included with the 2 Melody Chiming Clock Movement 3/8" with Pendulum?
- Clock Movement concealed in a clock case with a speaker and 3/4" clock Shaft.
- Clock Hardware to attached the movement.
- Instructions for setting and operating the clock and chimes.
- A 16" Pendulum Rod.
- A 2 3/4" Pendulum Bob.
Additional items you'll need to get your 2 Melody Pendulum Chiming Clock Movement up and running:
- A "C" Cell Battery.
- A clock to put it into that.
- A Clock Dial.
- A pair of Clock Hands.
- A Second Hand if you desire one.
- If you need a different size pendulum bob, a 2 1/8" or 3 1/2" round bob is available. The Pendulum rod (or stick) is adjustable.
These clock movements work great for a new clock you are building or as a replacement for an existing clock movement.