Amiens Cathedral Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
The Amiens Cathedral Clock Pattern is a magnificent pattern with intricate details for the Scrollsawyer. The Amiens Cathedral is located in Northern France along the Somme River, and was built in 1152 in the Romanesque style.
Build the Amiens Cathedral Clock with 1/4" material from plywood or hardwood. Scroll Sawing is back and more popular than ever with the stunning intricate design. Create your own piece of history for generations to come.
There are several levels to this pattern, with small and large towers and steeples. The Amiens Cathedral Clock Pattern is for the advanced scroll saw woodworker.
Amiens Cathedral Scroll Saw Clock Suggested Components :
- 3/8" 4 Quarter Chime Movement.
- 3 7/8" Wooden Cockoo Dial.
- 1 3/8" Hands.
Dimensions: 19 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" deep x 37 3/4" tall
- This is a full size scroll saw clock plan that comes on paper.
- This is a scroll saw plan for intermediate to advanced scrollers.
- All sales on plans are final.