Big Red Cut-Resistant Carving Glove
The Big Red Cut-Resistant Carving Glove can be worn on either the right or left hand. You'll only need one carving glove because it's only used on the hand that holds the piece of wood. If you hold the wood in one hand as you carve you can wear two of the big red cut-resistant carving glove to help keep both hands safe plus it works as a thumb guard.
The Big Red Cut-Resistant Carving Glove is available in a variety of sizes from Extra small to extra large. When choosing a glove size you'll want it to fit snug but not tight.
Big Red Cut Resistant Carving Gloves Specifications:
- Tested to ANSI Standard 1790-05 and CE EN 388.
- Tuff-Cuff Technology to prevent cuff "blowout".
- Doubleguard cut and laceration protection.
- Comfort fit technology for increased dexterity and touch sensitivity.
- Engineered of composite Dyneema and stainless steel yarn construction.
- Ansi & CE Cut Level 5.
- Alphasan Antimicrobial.
Gloves are sold individually.