Bucking Bronco Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
- 0.05 LBS
Ridem Cowboy! Here's another great Horse scroll saw plan from our line up. The Bucking Bronco Scroll Saw Pattern has a man wearing a cowboy hat with his hand in the air and riding a bucking Bronco is great work of art for the horse lover in your life. The Bucking Bronco Pattern is a full size woodworking plan that will provide you with traceable patterns to make the entire horse, rider and stand.
This plan has three desktop sizes, the largest is about 10 inches wide x 9 inches high. These patterns accept a 1 7/16 inch, 2 inch, or 2 1/4 inch clock inserts.
We recommend using 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick material of your choice.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.
Finished Bucking Bronco Specifications:
- 10 1/2 inches wide x 9 inches high.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 11 3/4 inches long.
- Takes a 2 1/4 inch clock insert.
- 9 inches wide x 7 1/2 inches high.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 10 inches long.
- Takes a 2 inch clock insert.
- 6 1/2 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches high.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 7 1/2 inches long.
- Takes a 1 7/16 inch clock insert.