Burning Night: The Art of Negative Space Woodburning with Sue Walters
Learn negative burning techniques in an experts workshop. This DVD Burning Night: The art of negative space woodburning with Sue Walters, shows you the art of burning on pale wood to produce a positive image, as in traditional pyrography. Sue shows demonstrations of how to engrave through burned wood to expose natural wood that will open your mind to new possibilities in your pyrography and craft pursuits. You can use negative pyrography to achieve contrasting light effects in design from basic to high realism. You will learn these techniques as she creates "Burning Night" a dramatic depiction of the New York City Skyline.
Burning Night DVD Features:
- 15 Lessons on negative pyrography.
- 60 minutes of learning how to use techniques to create the New York City Skyline.
- Step-by-step woodburning tutorial and beginners guide.
- Bonus booklet featuring patterns and introduction to negative space woodburning.
- 8 page color booklet with patterns and tips for negative woodburning that will get you inspired.