Prepare your boards for the ultimate finish with these Cabinet Scrapers. Scrape those planing marks and machining lines away quickly while leaving the surface flat. This set of 3 cabinet scrapers includes a rectangle scraper, a curved scraper, and a "goose neck" scraper. Rectangle scrapers or as some call them flat cabinet scrapers are ideal for smoothing and removing finishes from a flat surface. The curved scraper is ideal for doing bowl work and chair making. The goose neck scrapers are similar to a french curve. The goose neck is suitable for scraping both convex and concave surfaces. It;s great for smoothing the curved areas on furniture. These cabinets scrapers are a great set to have in your shop!
Cabinet Scrapers Specifications
- Curved Scraper measures approximately 6 1/2" long x 2 3/8" wide.
- Rectangle Scraper measures approximately 5 7/8" long x 2 3/8" wide.
- Goose Neck Scraper measure approximately 4 1/2" long x 2 3/4" wide.
- Cabinet scrapers comes with a leather case for storing.
- Leather case features internal dividers to keep each scraper from working against another.