Candy Machine DIY Woodworking Kit
- 7.00 LBS
Keep your three favorite candies close at hand with this great Candy Machine.
This one's designed for the kid in all of us! Perfect in the office!!!
Makes an excellent gift idea!!
Candy Machine Specifications
- Measures 11" wide x 5 1/2" deep x 14" high.
- This includes a full size candy machine woodworking plan.
- You'll get all the lumber, cut to specifications, routered and drill for you.
- Three acrylic cylinders are supplied.
- The small wood parts like the mushroom plugs, peg handles and finial are included.
- The screws needed for assembly are supplied.
What you'll need to finish the Candy Machine DIY Kit
- Wood Glue.
- Screw Driver or drill.
- Super glue or epoxy (only if you want to glue the acrylic tubes to the wood.
- Clamps may come in handy but are not necessary.
- You'll need sandpaper to finish sanding the pieces. We recommend 120 grit and 220 grit.
- You'll need to supply the finish of your choice to put on the candy machine.
Depending on your abilities, you can expect to complete this kit in just a few hours.
If you are looking for other ideas check out our article on woodworking kits.