Cardinal Whirligig Hardware Kit
The Cardinal Whirligig Hardware Kit will simplify making the Cardinal Whirligig. Start with a copy of the plan that is sold separately, and select the wood of your choice. We recommend an outdoor friendly wood or marine grade plywood.
Use the Cardinal Whirligig Hardware Kit to help you finish the project. You'll also need plywood for the whirligig blades. Our plans are designed to use 5/32" marine grade plywood. This is our #7002 Birch plywood. We sell it as 1/8" but it is closer to 5/32". Most other 1/8" plywoods will be slightly under 1/8" thickness.
The Cardinal Whirligig Hardware Kit includes:
- Eye 1/4" Tenon.
- #904 - 5/8" Stainless Steel Nail.
- #906- -1 1/8" Stainless Steel Nail.
- #907 - 2" Brass Wood Screw.
- #909 - Pivot Bearing 9/32".
- #910 - Brass Washer.
- #915 - Propellor Tube.
- #916 - Pivot Tube Brass.
- #918 - Pivot Nail.
- #931 - Blade Propellor Hub (Clockwise).
- #932 - Blade Propellor Hub (Cntr Clockwise).