Caroler Clock Plan
The Caroler Clock will add a stylish presence to any mantel, desk or table! It features a 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall oval clock insert. Make this wonderful clock one of your next woodworking projects! The Caroler Clock Plan is one of the many clock plans that we offer. The Caroler Clock Plan is a full size woodworking plan that provides you with traceable patterns for the clock sides, floor, front and back! The plans for this clock also provide you with a parts list, instructions on how to make your clock pieces and how to fully assemble your clock once you have all your lumber pieces cut out. You will be able to make this clock with ease! If you are looking for woodworking projects for beginners, the Caroler Clock is going to be one that you will want to try!
Caroler Clock Plan Specifications
- Measures 6 5/8" tall x 6" wide x 4" deep when finished.
- You will need to purchase a 3 1/4" oval clock insert of your choice.
- The Caroler Clock Plan is a woodworking plan for beginners.
- This is a woodworking plan that comes on paper.
- There are no materials or finished products included.
- All plans are non-refundable.