Get your carving off to an easy start and forget the hard work of transferring the pattern, cutting the cutout and roughing it out. The Chickadee carving roughout is ready to start carving it down to the details with this chickadee design in Tupelo.
Chickadee Tupelo Roughout Details:
- About 2" x 2 1/8" x 5".
- Made from Tupelo.
- Made in the USA.
- In the Perching with the tail up position.
Things You May Need To Complete The Chickadee Tupelo Roughout:
- A pair of 4-5mm dark brown eyes.
- If you are not making your own feet, you will need Chickadee cast feet (they include the legs) or Chickadee cast feet only.
- We have many patterns and books available on carving the chickadee. This roughout does not correlate to a specific Stiller pattern that we sell. They will serve as a good reference for feather patterns though.
- We also have a Chickadee Study cast