Clear Epoxy Resin 1 Gal
One coat of Epoxy Resin provides a clear, glossy finish almost 1/8 thick--it's like applying 50 coats of varnish in one easy step! Best of all, it permanently protects and brings out the natural beauty of wood. Use on painted or varnished surfaces.
Curing Clear Epoxy Resin 1 Gal:
- Room Temp should be 75°- 80° with room humidity at 60%.
- Allow to cure in a dust free room.
- If has sticky spots you can re-pour.
- If it bubbles you can use Eat-A-Bubble (#24-102).
Materials Clear Epoxy Resin 1 Gal can be used on:
- Magazine & Newspaper Clippings.
- Plaques & Photographs.
- Table or Bar Tops.
Polytex may be sent by ground transportation only. Select UPS as checkout or we will change it for you. There may be additional charges for UPS if you have selected Priority Mail. Not available on international orders