Clear Epoxy Resin 4 Gal
One coat of Epoxy Resin provides a clear, glossy finish almost 1/8 thick--it's like applying 50 coats of varnish in one easy step! Best of all, it permanently protects and brings out the natural beauty of wood. May be used on painted or varnished surfaces. The Epoxy hardens in 4 hours and dries in approximately 24 hours.
Curing Clear Epoxy Resin 4 Gal:
- Room Temp should be 75°- 80° with room humidity at 60%.
- Allow to cure in a dust free room.
- If has sticky spots you can re-pour.
- If it bubbles you can use Eat-A-Bubble (#24-102).
Materials Clear Epoxy Resin 4 Gal can be used on:
- Magazine & Newspaper Clippings.
- Plaques & Photographs.
- Table or Bar Tops.
MUST SHIP UPS GROUND
I have used Clear Epoxy Resin for 20 years to fill the voids in my custom Mesquite furniture. It has performed consistently and well. I would highly recommend this product.