Glass Clock Bezel & Dials
The glass clock bezel and dials are available in Arabic and Roman numeral designs. The glass clock bezel & dials are a combination unit that starts with a heavy gauge steel face plate that can be mounted to your clock face with nails or screws. The holes are predrilled for mounting as well as the hole for your clock movement. Then comes the printed alumininum dial with raised edging that creates a 3-d effect giving the clock face a little depth. Finally the glass lens is fit firmly in place over the dial pan and dial using a solid brass bezel that friction fits to the face plate. This combination creates a beautiful bezel dial for any clock. All of our dials have a 7/16" diameter size hole.
The Glass Clock Bezel and Dials are available in different sizes:
- 4" dial. We recommend you use 1 3/8" clock hands.
- 5 1/8" dial. We recommend a 2 1/16"- 2 3/8" clock hands.
- 6 1/4" dial. We recommend using 2 3/4" clock hands.
- 7 7/8" dial. We recommend using 3 1/8" clock hands.
Glass Clock Bezel & Dials have two styles to choose from:
- Arabic (Which shows the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 etc).
- Roman (Standard Roman numerals I, II, III, IV etc.).
Great product. Purchased to replace one damaged by car hitting house. Really nice looking piece.
This product worked great in the clock my husband made. He likes it better than the one he had been using (the hinged bezel)
It’s a great dial but it cost to much I think.
It arrived in great shape, and looks great on the clock I bought it for.
Beautiful glass bezel and face albeit a little pricey