Get burning with the Colwood Detailer Woodburning Unit fixed tip kit and create a beautiful pyrography project. The Detailer Woodburning Unit is a top of the line variable temperature woodburning unit that can be adjusted at the base thermostat for a range of temperatures. The tips on the handpiece become hot within seconds, and the cool down time is also fast. This woodburning unit has illuminated on/off switch, temperature control dial, power cord, handpiece cord, and handpiece clip. The Detailer Woodburning Unit is one of Colwoods best sellers. You will receive the Detailer Unit, nine of the fixed tip pens, Silver Alumium Carrying Case,Tip Storage case, Pyrography Basics Book, a piece of Kiln Dried Poplar, Cleaning Cloth, and Honing Paper .
This workhorse unit will keep you burning and make your work easy for years to come. We combine the Detailer with a 16 gauge heavy duty cord for optional heat to your woodburning tips. You'll like the handy tabletop model with a terminal barrier for changing cords. It's worth investing in quality woodburners with best tools. The Colwood Detailer Woodburning Kit allows you to create a higher level of achievement for all your pyrography projects.
The Colwood Detailer Deluxe Woodburning Kit with Fixed Tips Include:
- 1 -Detailer Unit, has illuminated power switch, temperature control, 16 gauge power cord
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty on unit only.
- 1 -Silver Aluminum Carrying Case to accommodate your Colwood Woodburner, Tips, and Accessories
- 1 -Tip Storage Case for holding additional Tips and Handpieces.
- 1 -B Large Point Fixed Tip gives you the ability to burn fine crisp and precise lines or to create a pattern of random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 -C Writing Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 -D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen designed to scorch small areas of wood especially for gradient tones, shading.
- 1 -J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen is used for concave areas, such as gradient tones, shading, and filling in backgrounds.
- 1 -S Shading Fixed Tip Pen designed for shading and raising feathers on carvings.
- 1 -K Small Point Round Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing, burning tight circles and curves,shading, outlining, and texture type work.
- 1 - C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen the wide edge held horizontally, to create broad areas of shading, or try holding the tip at a 45° angle rotating between the thumb and fingers, to create graceful curved soft or heavy lines.
- 1 - MR, Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen is used for fine details and random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 -MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen is used for outlining, and adding texture or for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - Pyrography Basics Book.
- 1 - Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar.
- 1 - Cleaning Cloth Used for cleaning the tips without creating excessive wear or removing of metal.
- 1 - Honing Paper used to clean off residue or Carbon Buildup on the tips
The Colwood Detailer Deluxe Woodburning Kit Fixed Tip Specifications:
- The Detailer Unit measures 5.5" x 4.0" x 2.77"
- Silver Aluminum Carrying Case that measures 14 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 5".
- Tip Storage Case that measures 8-1/2" x 4-1/2".
- B Large Point Fixed Tip Pen - 1/4".
- C Writing Fixed Tip Pen - 0.076.
- D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16".
- J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen - 1/8".
- S Shading Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16" .
- K Small Point Round 1/2 size Fixed Tip Pen.
- C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen 1/8".
- MR Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen 3/32".
- MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen .03.
- Pyrography Basics Book 8.5" x 11.00" x .20"
- Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar that is 5-1/2" x 11" x 1/2".
- A Cleaning Cloth that is 9" x 5-1/2".
- Honing Paper that is 9" x 3-5/8".