Fire up the woodburner and Discover the quality work you can achieve when using the Galaxy Digital Woodburning Unit. You'll notice how fast the tips/pens heat up, so there's no need for warm up time. The Galaxy Digital woodburning unit has a digital display ranges from 0-550 with 55 distinct temperature settings. This woodburning unit also has circuitry that compensates for fluctuations in line voltage, 3 pronged AC cord with a built in fuse, one 16 gauge heavy duty cord, temperature control, separate on/off switch, and a 4 year manufacturer warranty. You can choose which Colwood handpieces you would like to use. Colwood's permanent fixed tip are all created with a wire that is bent to different profiles. Tool tips or pens can be changed during the burning process for different styles and types of writing or for fine detailing.
You will receive the Galaxy Unit, nine of the fixed tip pens, Silver Aluminum Carrying Case, Tip Storage Case, Pyrography Basics Book, a piece of Kiln Dried Poplar, Cleaning Cloth, and Honing Paper . This workhorse unit will keep you burning and make your work easy for years to come.
Colwood Galaxy Deluxe Woodburning Kit Fixed Tip Includes :
- 1 - Galaxy Unit, has illuminated power switch Temperature control, 16 gauge power cord
- 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty on unit only.
- 1 - Silver Aluminum Carrying Case to accommodate your Colwood Woodburner, Tips, and Accessories.
- 1 - Tip Storage Case Case for holding additional Tips and Handpieces.
- 1 - B Large Point Fixed Tip gives you the ability to burn fine crisp and precise lines or to create a pattern of random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - C Writing Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen is designed to scorch small areas of wood especially for gradient tones, shading.
- 1 - J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen is used for concave areas, such as gradient tones, shading, and filling in backgrounds.
- 1 - S Shading Fixed Tip Pen is designed for shading and raising feathers on carvings.
- 1 - K Small Point Round Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing, burning tight circles and curves, shading, outlining, and texture type work.
- 1 - C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen creates broad areas of shading, or try holding the tip at a 45° angle rotating between the thumb and fingers, to create graceful curved soft or heavy lines.
- 1 - MR Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen is used for fine details and random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen is used for outlining, and adding texture or for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - Pyrography Basics Book.
- 1 - Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar.
- 1 - Cleaning Cloth Used for cleaning the tips without creating excessive wear or removing of metal.
- 1 - Honing Paper used to clean off residue or Carbon Buildup on the tips.
Colwood Galaxy Deluxe Woodburning Kit Fixed Tip Specifications:
- Galaxy Unit - 6.25" x 4.9" x 3.25"
- Silver Aluminum Carrying Case - 14 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 5".
- Tip Storage Case 8-1/2 in x 4-1/2".
- B Large Point Fixed Tip Pen - 1/4".
- C Writing Fixed Tip Pen - 0.076.
- D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16".
- J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen - 1/8".
- S Shading Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16" .
- K Small Point Round 1/2 size Fixed Tip Pen.
- C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen 1/8".
- MR Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen 3/32".
- MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen .03.
- Pyrography Basics Book 8.5" x 11.00" x .20"
- Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar 5-1/2" " x 11" x 1/2".
- Cleaning Cloth 9" x 5-1/2".
- Honing Paper 9" x 3-5/8".