Discover the higher level of quality work you can achieve when using the Galaxy Digital Woodburning Unit. You'll notice how fast the tips/pens heat up, so there's no need for warm up time. The Galaxy Digital woodburning unit has a digital display ranges from 0-550 with 55 distinct temperature settings. This woodburning unit also has circuitry that compensates for fluctuations in line voltage, 3 pronged AC cord with a built in fuse, one ultra flex handpiece 16 gauge heavy duty cord, temperature control, separate on/off switch, and a 4 year warranty. The replaceable tip handpiece provides a large variety of different style of tips to choose from. Tool tips or pens can be changed during the burning process for different styles and types of writing or for fine detailing.
You will receive the Galaxy Unit, nine of the Replaceable tips, Handpiece, Silver Aluminum Carrying Case, Tip Storage Case, Pyrography Basics Book, a piece of Kiln Dried Poplar, Cleaning Cloth, and Honing Paper . This workhorse unit will keep you burning and make your work easy for years to come.
Colwood Galaxy Deluxe Woodburning Kit Replaceable Tip Includes:
- 1 -Galaxy Unit, has illuminated power switchTemperature control, 16 gauge power cord
- 4 Year Manufacturer Warranty on unit only.
- 1 - Silver Aluminum Carrying Case to accommodate your Colwood Woodburner, Tips, and Accessories.
- 1 - Tip Storage Case for holding additional Tips and Handpieces.
- 1- Replaceable Handpiece used to heat Replaceable Tips.
- 1 - Ez Tip Puller eliminates any difficulty in removing the tips from the handle.
- 1 - B Large Point Tip gives you the ability to burn fine crisp and precise lines or to create a pattern of random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - C Writing Tip is ideal for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - D Small Round Tip designed to scorch small areas of wood especially for gradient tones, shading.
- 1 - J Tight Round Tip is used for concave areas, such as gradient tones, shading, and filling in backgrounds.
- 1 - S Shading Tip designed for shading and raising feathers on carvings.
- 1 - K Small Point Round Tip is ideal for writing, burning tight circles and curves, shading, outlining, and texture type work.
- 1 - C1 Small Calligraphy Tip the wide edge held horizontally, to create broad areas of shading, or try holding the tip at a 45° angle rotating between the thumb and fingers, to create graceful curved soft or heavy lines.
- 1 - MR Micro Rounded Heel Tip used for fine details and random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - MicroC Micro Writing Tip used for outlining, and adding texture or for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - Pyrography Basics Book.
- 1 - Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar.
- 1 - Cleaning Cloth Used for cleaning the tips without creating excessive wear or removing of metal.
- 1 - Honing Paper used to clean off residue or Carbon Buildup on the tips.
Colwood Galaxy Deluxe Woodburning Kit Replaceable Tip Specifications:
- Galaxy Unit - 6.25" x 4.9" x 3.25"
- Silver Aluminum Carrying Case - 14 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 5".
- Tip Storage Case 8-1/2 in x 4-1/2".
- Replaceable Tip Handle - 5".
- Ez Tip Puller 4 1/2".
- B Large Point Replaceble Tip - 1/4".
- C Writing Replaceable Tip - 0.076.
- D Small Round Replaceable Tip - 3/16".
- J Tight Round Replaceable Tip - 1/8".
- S Shading Replaceable Tip - 3/16" .
- K Small Point Round 1/2 size Replaceable Tip .
- C1 Small Calligraphy Replaceable Tip 1/8".
- MR Micro Rounded Heel Replaceable Tip 3/32".
- MicroC Micro Writing Replaceable Tip .03.
- Pyrography Basics Book 8.5" x 11.00" x .20"
- Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar 5-1/2" " x 11" x 1/2".
- Cleaning Cloth 9" x 5-1/2".
- Honing Paper 9" x 3-5/8".