Colwood Galaxy Standard Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit
- 6.50 LBS
Discover a higher level of quality work you can achieve when using the Galaxy Digital Woodburning Unit. You'll notice how fast the tips/pens heat up, so there's no need for warm up time. The Galaxy Digital woodburning unit has a digital display ranging from 0-550 with 55 distinct temperature settings. This woodburning unit also has circuitry that compensates for fluctuations in line voltage, 3 pronged AC cord with a built in fuse, one ultra flex handpiece 18 gauge cord, temperature control, separate on/off switch, and a 4 year manufacturer warranty. There's a large variety of different styles of tips and pens to choose from. Whether you choose Colwood's permanent fixed tip is all created with a wire that is bent to different profiles. Tool tips or pens can be changed during the burning process for different styles and types of writing or for fine detailing.
Colwood Galaxy Standard Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit Includes:
- 1 - Galaxy Unit - 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty on Unit Only.
- The handpiece cord carries a 1 Year warranty.
- Digital Display with 55 temp settings.
- 3 Pronged AC cord with built in fuse.
- Ultra-flex 18 Gauge handpiece cord.
- Clip for Mounting Handpieces.
- Temperature Controller.
- Separate On/Off Switch.
- 1 - Plastic Carrying Case is made from Rugged High Density Polyethylene.
- 1 - Tip Storage Case for holding additional Tips and Handpieces.
- 1 - B Large Point Fixed Tip Pen gives you the ability to burn fine crisp and precise lines or to create a pattern of random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - C Writing Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen designed to scorch small areas of wood, especially for gradient tones, and shading.
- 1 - J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen is used for concave areas, such as gradient tones, shading, and filling in backgrounds.
- 1 - S Shading Fixed Tip Pen designed for shading and raising feathers on carvings.
- 1 - Cleaning Cloth used for cleaning the tips without creating excessive wear or removing metal.
- 1 - Honing Paper is used to clean off residue or Carbon Buildup on the tips.
Colwood Galaxy Standard Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit Specifications:
- Galaxy Unit - 6.25" x 4.9" x 3.25".
- Plastic Carrying Case - 13" x 9 1/2" x 5".
- Tip Storage Case 8-1/2 in x 4-1/2".
- B Large Point Fixed Tip - 1/4".
- C Writing Fixed Tip - 0.076.
- D Small Round Fixed Tip - 3/16".
- J Tight Round Fixed Tip - 1/8".
- S Shading Fixed Tip - 3/16".
- Cleaning Cloth - 9" x 5-1/2".
- Honing Paper - 9" x 3-5/8".