Colwood Shading Fixed Tip Wood Burning Pen
- This item usually ships within 24 business hours.
- 0.04 LBS
You're a beginner at pyrography and don't know how to add shading and depth to your carvings. You've tried using other wood burning pens before, but they never worked for you!
With the Colwood Fixed Tip Shader Woodburning Pen, adding shade and depth to your carvings is now easy and frustration-free. The Shader tip is specially designed for scorching small areas of wood, so you can create beautiful gradient tones, shading, and feathering effects with ease.
The Colwood Fixed Tip Shader Woodburning Pen is the perfect tool for adding shade and depth to your pyrography projects. With its simple design and easy-to-use
Colwood Fixed Tip Shading Woodburning Pen details:
- Features a fixed tip handpiece, meaning the pen is permanently attached to a woodburning tip.
- About 1/2" in diameter.
- It is approximately 3/16" wide.
- Cork Grip.
- No waiting for the tips to cool down before changing.
- Each pen is molded from a phenolic material resulting in superior insulating properties.
- Fits any of the Colwood woodburning units. It may fit other brand units with an adapter.
Fixed Tip Pen Features
The Colwood Fixed Tip Wood Burning pen is the perfect choice for precision pyrography projects. Featuring a welded tip and rigid construction, this pen allows you to create beautiful art with confidence.
The heavier connector posts and tips make the Fixed Tip Pen ideal for those who do a lot of wood burning or detailed work. With its versatile design, the Fixed Tip pen can be used with all types of wood, including both hard and softwoods, as well as leather, basswood, and cottonwood.
So whether you're a seasoned artist or just getting started in woodburning, the Colwood Fixed Tip Wood Burning pen is the perfect tool for your next project.
How does it work?
The wood burning pen plugs into the cord on the control unit box. Simply plug it in and you are on your way!
You will need a Colwood control unit to operate this fixed tip wood burning pen.