Colwood Super Pro II Deluxe Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit
- 6.50 LBS
The Super Pro II Woodburning Unit has two handpiece cords that attach to separate terminals, one on the right and one on the left. This is the most versatile unit with a front panel switch allowing the user to have two different tip styles set up and ready to use.
The left side is for detailing and you would use the 16 gauge heavy duty Handpiece cord. The right side is for heavy duty and you would use the 14 gauge high power cord. Both cords are provided with the Super Pro II Woodburning Unit.
This Woodburning Unit features a wider heat range and is much more powerful than the Cub and Detailer models. The woodburning unit also includes two handpiece clips for mounting handpieces when the unit is off. The temperature control dial regulates the temperature of the burning tip. The higher the number the hotter it gets.
Colwood Super Pro II Deluxe Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit Include :
- 1 - Super Pro II Unit,
- Illuminated On/Off Switch.
- Selector Switch for Heavy Duty or Detail.
- Handpiece Cords:
- 16 Gauge Heavy Duty Cord.
- 14 Gauge High Power Cord.
- Temperature Control Dial.
- 2 Handpiece Clips.
- Line Cord plugs into the wall.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Unit.
- Aluminum Carrying Case.
- Tip Storage Case.
- 1 - B Large Point Fixed Tip gives you the ability to burn fine crisp and precise lines or to create a pattern of random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - C Writing Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen designed to scorch small areas of wood, especially for gradient tones, and shading.
- 1 - J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen is used for concave areas, such as gradient tones, shading, and filling in backgrounds.
- 1 - S Shading Fixed Tip Pen designed for shading and raising feathers on carvings.
- 1 - K Small Point Round Fixed Tip Pen is ideal for writing, burning tight circles and curves, shading, outlining, and texture type work.
- 1 - C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen creates broad areas of shading, or try holding the tip at a 45° angle rotating between the thumb and fingers, to create graceful curved soft or heavy lines.
- 1 - MR Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen can be used for fine details and random wide curls for a heavier tone.
- 1 - MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen can be used for outlining, and adding texture or for writing and burning tight circles and curves.
- 1 - Pyrography Basics Book.
- 1 - Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar.
- 1 - Cleaning Cloth Used for cleaning the tips without creating excessive wear or removing of metal.
- 1 - Honing Paper is used to clean off residue or Carbon Buildup on the tips.
Colwood Super Pro II Deluxe Fixed Tip Woodburning Kit Specifications:
- Super Pro II Unit - 6.2" x 4.5" x 2.7".
- Plastic Carrying Case - 13" x 9 1/2" x 5".
- Tip Storage Case 8-1/2 in x 4-1/2".
- B Large Point Fixed Tip Pen - 1/4".
- C Writing Fixed Tip Pen- 0.076.
- D Small Round Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16".
- J Tight Round Fixed Tip Pen - 1/8".
- S Shading Fixed Tip Pen - 3/16".
- K Small Point Round 1/2 size Fixed Tip Pen.
- C1 Small Calligraphy Fixed Tip Pen 1/8".
- MR Micro Rounded Heel Fixed Tip Pen 3/32".
- MicroC Micro Writing Fixed Tip Pen .03.
- Pyrography Basics Book 8.5" x 11.00" x .20"
- Piece of Kiln Dried Poplar 5-1/2" " x 11" x 1/2".
- Cleaning Cloth 9" x 5-1/2".
- Honing Paper 9" x 3-5/8".