Compact Quartz Pendulum Clock Movement 7/8"
- This product usually ships in 24 business hours.
- 0.50 LBS
The compact quartz pendulum clock movement is an impressive strong clock in a small package. This clock has been a standard in clock making for over 20 years. Its reliability and design are phenomenal. And its made in the USA!
The clock is 7/8" with a threaded shaft length of 15/16" and an overall shaft length of 1 1/4" fits dials and clock cases up to 7/8" thick.
The Compact Quartz Pendulum Clock Movement features:
- 5/16" shaft diameter (we recommend drilling a 3/8" hole in your project for this to fit through.)
- Operates on 1 "AA" battery ( not included)
- Small footprint of 2 1/8" w x 3 3/4" h x 7/8" d
- Step Second Hand is optional
- Includes the clock mounting hardware
- Includes a 16" pendulum rod
- Includes a standard 2 3/4" pendulum bob.
What you'll need to get your clock movement up and running:
- You'll need an "AA" battery.
- A clock to put the movement in. Build a new one or replace the movement in your clock.
- A clock face or dial.
- Clock hands and optionally a second hand if you want one.