Dura-Grit Carbide 5" Sanding Disc 80 Grit
Dura-Grit Carbide 5" Sanding Disc 80 Grit allows you to Just Keep Sanding, Sanding and Sanding…
Mount a DuraDisc™ on your sander and leave it there. Mount a different grit Dura Disc on a second sander and change sanders, not discs.
This 5” steel backed carbide disc is so durable, it will outlast the loop backing pad (replaceable in 2 packs**) and will often outlast the orbital sander!
Use the DuraDisc™ on your random orbit sander or on your belt/bench sander.
Dura-Grit Carbide 5" Sanding Disc 80 Grit Features:
- Long Life: "I sanded 10,000 linear feet x 5" of spruce and it still works like new!” - John D. (Carpenter & Tradesman)
- Heavy Duty: Very strong steel backed disc won’t tear or wear the same as ordinary sandpaper discs.
- Same sanding finish at the end of the job, as at the beginning!
- Grit will not break loose.
- Versatile: Use on a 5 or 8 hole 5” Random Orbital Sander or a 5” bench mounted End Sander
- Long working life makes using a different grit disc on two sanders (and leaving them there), a feasible proposition.
- Easy Cleaning: Remove accumulated sawdust with wire brush, uncured rubber block or synthetic wine cork
- Heavy duty hook and loop conversion kit included with each disc
- Pro TIP: Change sanders, not discs and save time - As the DuraDisc lasts so long, mount a coarse DuraDisc on one sander and a finer grade DuraDisc on a second sander. Then change sanders, not discs!
- Not intended for fine finishing beyond 80 grit
- Not recommended for use on metal
Dura-Grit Carbide 5" Sanding Disc 80 Grit Uses:
- Fibreglass .
- Ceramic wall tile.
Dura-Grit Carbide 5" Sanding Disc 80 Grit Specifications:
- Rigid steel disc.
- Coated with carbide grit in sandpaper.