Fleeing Whitetail Deer Clock Pattern
- 0.15 LBS
Our Fleeing Whitetail Clock Pattern is a fun and exciting way to to bring wildlife to living room with your scroll saw. The big buck is surrounded by a round frame with it's large antlers on the outside of the frame. This big buck is in a fleeing position with it's back turned . There are three pattern sizes for you to scroll out, a small, medium , and large. You can just make one or build all three.
Finished Fleeing Whitetail Clock:
- Small Desktop Version - 6 1/2 inches high x 6 inches wide.
- Clock Insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 7 inches long.
- Medium Desktop Version -8 inches high x 8 inches wide.
- Clock Insert - 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches long.
- Large Wall Mount - 10 inches high x 10 inches wide.
- Clock Insert - 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
Wood Requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch wood for clock design. The base is made with thicker wood than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on two 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.