Fleur Box Plan
The Fleur Box is an elegant box with many uses. Line the inside with wood, plastic, felt or cloth to create a beautiful scroll saw keepsake box. Use as a handkerchief, glove or potpourri box. Imagine the scroll saw fleur box complimenting your special keepsakes. The Fleur Box Plan is a full size scroll saw plan that will provide you with traceable patterns to build your own Fleur Box. This scroll saw plan is not only easy to follow but easy to build without a lot of tools or effort. Show off your skills today by making this wonderful fleur box for someone special!
Fleur Box Plan Specifications
- 13 1/4" long x 4 3/8" high x 5" deep when finished.
- This is a full size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- You will need brass curved feet that measure 9/16" dia x 7/16" H.
- Uses a pair of hinges that are 5/8" x 1/2" and include screws.
- Can be made of 1/4" hardwood of your choice or use Cherry Tree's veneer core 1/4" plywood.