Flexcut Paddle Strop
- Items usually ship within 24 business hours.
- 1.00 LBS
Flexcut Paddle Strop The Flexcut Paddle Strop is a dual-sided paddle strop that is an easy way to maintain a razor-sharp edge. The dual-sided paddle strop has a 10" x 3" stropping surface on each side. This will definitely keep your blades at peak performance. Use the rough leather surface with the gold polishing compound to remove hardened steel. Turn the paddle over to the smooth leather surface for a high sheen and a razor-sharp finish. The Flexcut Paddle Strop is perfect for All Flexcut Tools. Draw Knives. Large Knives. Hand Planes. Kitchen Cutlery. Chisels. Turning Tools. Mallet Tools. And more.
To use the Flexcut Paddle Strop:
- Liberally apply the Flexcut Gold Polishing Compound to the rough leather surface.
- Drag your blade away from the cutting edge.
- For Flexcut tools, use a 15° angle.
- Other tools may vary, so adjust accordingly.
- Repeat this several times on each side of the blade.
- Flip the paddle strop over to the smooth leather surface.
- Drag the blade away from the cutting edge several times on each side.
You may use just the leather or a light coat of compound can be applied. The Flexcut Paddle strop with its dual sides is the perfect addition to your sharpening arsenal! Try one today and spend more time carving. The Flexcut dual-sided Paddle Strop includes the strop and a small bar of Flexcut Gold Polishing Compound.