The Ceramcut Blue Stone is a great option for wood and metalwork. These burrs benefit the carver from switching to this stone which helps give added texture and detail to ceramic, glass, plastic, and more.
This stone is composed of aluminum oxide and ceramic providing an aggressive abrasive grain that cuts faster than other stones and will last 3-5 times longer. It is superior to silicone carbides or standard aluminum oxide stones so you can get your job done with high precision and accuracy.
Plus, it's compatible with the Foredom, Dremel, and many other rotary power tools in the market. Make sure you upgrade to a Ceramcut blue stone - it's worth it!
CeramCut Blue Stone is an excellent solution for all your cutting and grinding projects. Not only will CeramCut Blue Stone easily cut through wood and porcelain but it can also effectively be used to manipulate steel alloys, chrome, cobalt, titanium, platinum, and other ferrous metals.
CeramCut Blue Stone is designed with performance in mind; you'll be amazed at how quickly and efficiently CeramCut Blue Stone can transform any project from start to finish.
Included In Foredom Ceramcut 9 Piece Burr Set
- Large Ball Nose Burr with a 3/32" Shank, 1/4" x 1/2" head, that is 80 grit.
- Medium Ball Nose, burr with a 3/32" Shank, that is 3/16" x 1/2" head, and 120 grit.
- Small Ball Nose Burr with a 3/32" Shank, 1/8" x 1/2" head, and 120 grit.
- Flame, 5/32" diameter. x 3/8" long with 3/32" Shank, 80 Grit.
- The Small Inverted Cone has a 3/32" Shank, that has 1/8" x 1/8" and 120 grit.
- Ball round burr is 1/8" diameter. x 1/8" long with 3/32" Shank, that is 120 Grit.
- Taper Cone burr is 1/8" diameter. x 1/4" long with 3/32" Shank, and 120 Grit.
- Small Cylinder, 3/32" diameter. x 1/4" long with 3/32" Shank, and 120 Grit.
- The Small Flat Top Taper burr is 3/32" diameter. x 3/16" long with 3/32" Shank, and 80 Grit.