The Forgotten Bridge Pattern will take you back in time. The reason a covered bridge was built was to protect the trusses and decks from snow and rain. Build a piece of history with this sensational scroll saw pattern. There are two sizes for you to build, a large covered bridge and a small covered bridge. The large pattern recommends a 2" clock insert and the small pattern requires a 1 7/16 " clock insert.
Finished Forgotten Bridge Specifications:
- Small Desktop Model - 5 inches high x 8 1/2 inches wide.
- Clock Insert - 1 7/16 inch insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 9 inches long.
- Large Wall Mount Version- 7 inches high x 10 inches wide.
- Clock Insert - 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch thick material. The base is made from thicker material than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on two 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.