Looking for a fun and easy project to make with your child? Look no further than the Front End Loader DIY Woodworking Kit! This great kit allows you and your child to build a working front end loader together. They'll love being able to load and move whatever they want, just like the real thing. And you'll have just as much fun making it with them. Order your kit today!
What's Included in the Front End Loader DIY Woodworking Kit?
- You get the full size front end loader woodworking plan.
- The wheels for the front end loader.
- The dowels to help put the loader together.
- All the wood parts cut and ready to assemble. Our wood parts are made from poplar or similar hardwoods.
- A smokestack for the loader.
- A small wooden people to drive the machine.
What you'll need to finish the Front End Loader DIY Kit:
While everything is cut, you'll need to do the final sanding. 120 grit sandpaper works very well and ifyou're sanding by hand, you can use some 180 grit and 220 grit. We suggest using 220 grit on the end grains of the wood. It makes your finish more even when applying to the entire piece. You'll need some wood glue or even white elmer's glue will work great to glue the pieces together. a hammer may come in nicely to tap the dowels into place. FYI, the dowels will be glued into the wheels, not the body of the loader. Once your assembly is complete, you'll need to do another round of touch up sanding and apply a finish of your choice.