Handcarved Christmas from Woodcarving Illustrated
Christmas is a time to get together with family, friends, and loved ones. What better way to show your love than by giving a unique, hand-carved gift this year?
This Christmas, give the gift that keeps on giving. Hand-carved Christmas ornaments and gifts are not only fun to make, but they're also unique, memorable, and sure to put a smile on the receiver's face.
With projects ranging from simple clothespin carvings to complex evergreen trees, there's something for everyone in this collection of Woodcarving Illustrated's favorite carving projects.
All the expert carving patterns you need to make the most beautiful Handcarved Christmas decorations.
Patterns & Projects
- 6 Different Santas
- Playful Moose
- Evergreen Puzzle
- Simple Santa, Santa with a cardinal, Santa Plate, Special Delivery Santa, Santa in motion, Weight Watcher Santa, Santa Egghead, Noah's Art Santa, Folk art Santa
- Carve & Paint an evergreen tree
- Hand carved simple Reindeer
- Herby's Angel
- Goodbye Kiss
- Preflight Inspection
- Whittling Santa Pencils, Santa Earrings, Gift Bearing Santa, Holiday Memories Santa, Christmas Stocking Holder Santa, Secret Santa Treasure
- Folk Art Angel Tree Topper
- Christmas Puppy
- Christmas Candy Dish
A collection of projects and patterns from some of the top woodcarving experts, Handcarved Christmas has everything you need to make beautiful decorations for the holiday season. Each project is accompanied by clear step-by-step instructions and color photos so that even beginners can create gorgeous carvings.
Find everything you need to create beautiful Handcarved Christmas decorations with this comprehensive guide. With patterns from some of the top woodcarving experts, this book provides clear instructions and color photos for carvers of all levels.
- 142 Pages