Hanging Moose Scroll Saw Clock Plan
If you love the outdoors and animals, then this clock pattern is going be to something you will enjoy! Build yourself this beautiful wooden scroll saw hanging moose clock for your bedroom or living room by using a fully detailed plan. This woodworking pattern provides you all the information and blueprints to build your own hanging moose clock. You'll need basic woodworking skills, tools and material to complete this project. This hanging moose clock will surely be a favorite for many years to come. It would also make a great gift for friends and family. Easy to build, easy to assemble you'll love this project! This scroll saw clock was originally designed to use a 4" clock insert which has been discontinued. We suggest using a 3 1/2" clock insert. You will have to adjust the hole size accordingly to fit correctly.
Finished Hanging Moose Clock Specifications
- Measures 13" Wide by 11" High.
- For the Desktop version it takes a 1 7/16" clock insert.
- For the Wall mount version it takes a 4" maxi clock insert but you can use a 3 1/2" clock insert as well.
- For the Desktop version 1/4"or 3/8" and 1/2" lumber is used of your choice.
- For the Wall mount version 3/4" or thicker lumber is used of your choice.
The Hanging Moose Clock Woodworking Plan will come with a full size photo and full size instructions including layouts for you to follow to make your own Hanging Moose Clock. All plans are non-refundable.