Heritage School House Clock Plan
No other clock has a more prominent place in American History that this Heritage School House Clock. The school house clock is a handsome clock that would look great in any room in your home. The Heritage School House Clock Plan is a woodworking plan that will provide you with all the information you need to be able to build your own beautiful school house clock. This plan details both the short drop and the more traditional long drop for longer pendulums. This is a great woodworking plan for the beginning woodworker.
Heritage School House Clock Plan Specifications
- Detailed instruction booklet included.
- This woodworking plan is 36" x 48".
- Many of the pieces are shown full size on this woodworking plan.
- There is a bill of materials and a cutting list included.
- There are plans for jigs and fixtures when necessary.
- Tips for finishing.
- 32" high x 22" (long drop).
- 18" x 5 1/2" deep (short drop).
- Clock components sold separately.
- All plans are non-refundable.