In the Saddle Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
Our In the Saddle Scroll Saw Pattern is a fun pattern that will accent any room with a desktop saddle clock. There are three patterns for you to build a Small, Medium, and a large. The Saddle has a round frame with part of the horn in the upper area of the frame and the stirrups hanging over the bottom. The clock insert is under the back housing of the saddle.
Finished In the Saddle Clock:
- Small Desktop version - 5 inches high x 6 1/4 inches wide.
- 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base 2 inches wide x 7 inches long.
- Medium Desktop version - 7 inches high x 8 1/4 inches wide.
- 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base 2 inches wide x 9 1/4 inches long.
- Large Desktop version - 8 1/2 inches high x 10 inches wide.
- 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 11 inches long.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch thick material base made from thick material than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on two sheets 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.