Mini Quartz Clock Movement 1/8"
- This product usually ships in 24 business hours.
- 0.10 LBS
The mini quartz clock movement is a well designed workhorse that has withstood years of use and keeps on ticking. They are the industry standard, whether you are a hobbyists, student or professional clock maker, this movement will fit your needs. The mini quartz clock movement is made in the USA and its performance truly proves it!
This clock movement has a threaded shaft length of 1/4" and an overall shaft length of 5/8" fits a clock with the maximum thickness of the clock dial and case of 1/8 to 3/16" thick.
Mini Quartz Clock Movement 1/8" features:
- 5/16" shaft diameter
- Step Second Hand Optional
- Takes 1 "AA" Battery
- Use clock hands up to 5" long.
What's included with this Mini Quartz Clock Movement?
- The clock movement with a 1/8" threaded clock shaft length.
- Hardware for the clock movement to attach it to the face of your clock.
Here's what you need to make this clock work:
- A new "AA" battery.
- A clock to put the movement in. You can make a new one or replace a movement that has gone bad on you.
- A clock dial if the clock you're working on doesn't have one.
- Clock hands and if you want a second hand, you'll need one of those too.