Mission Contemporary Night Stand Plan
Everyone needs a night stand at the edge of there bed to place there alarm clock, books, lay there glasses on, etc. but finding the perfect one is sometimes a pain so, why not make your own! The Mission Contemporary Night stand Plan is just what you need. You will be provided with all the the information you need within this woodworking plan in order to build your own. The six slat in the sides and the tapered legs make this night stand a striking piece! Start making yours with the Mission Contemporary Night Stand Plan.
Mission Contemporary Night Stand Plan Specifications
- Detailed instruction booklet included.
- Woodworking Plan on paper that is 36" x 48".
- Many pieces on this woodworking plan are shown full size.
- Bill of materials and cutting lists are included.
- Plans for jigs and fixtures when necessary.
- Finishing tips.
- When you have finished your night stand it should measure 24" W x 18" D x 27" H.
- Skill level woodworker: Beginner.
- This is a plan. All plans are non-refundable.