Mission Grandfather Clock Plan
The Mission Grandfather Clock is a hallmark clock in the tradition of the Mission Style Furniture. This clock will surely add a great spark to any room in your home. This woodworking plan contains all the information you will need to know on how to build this beautiful clock yourself. The Mission Grandfather Clock Plan is a little bit of a more challenging woodworking plan so we recommend this plan for a more intermediate woodworker. Start making yourself this beautiful clock by purchasing the Mission Grandfather Clock Plan today and get in your shop this weekend!
Mission Grandfather Clock Plan Specifications
- Comes with a detailed instruction booklet.
- This is a 36" x 48" woodworking plan.
- Most of the pieces on this woodworking plan are shown full size.
- There is a bill of materials and a cutting list.
- Plans for jigs and fixtures when necessary.
- Finishing techniques included.
- When you have finished your grandfather clock it should measure 80" high x 26" wide x 15" deep.
- Clock components sold separately.
- All plans are non-refundable.