NSK Emax Evolution High Torque Micromotor Kit
An NSK will evolve your woodworking skills with the most advanced technology on the market today. The NSK Emax Evolution is an ultra precision brushless micro carving unit. The high torque micromotor kit by Nakanishi includes a control unit, the high torque hand-piece motor, a ring type hand-piece attachment and the power cord.
NSK Advanced Design Control Unit Features:
- Digital Display with Evolution Speed control and a flash load indicator.
- Run two motors from the control unit. Select the A or B switch to run either motor. You are not able to run both at the same time.
- A foot switch can be added, simply plug into the back of the unit. There is an auto cruise function which eliminates foot fatigue during operation.
- Selection forward or reverse direction on your hand-piece with a push of a button.
- A Hand-piece holder is ready for your hand-piece to rest in.
- 120v standard power cord attaches in the back.
- Weighs 5 lbs 1.13 oz.
- User friendly design to pack up and go.
NSK High Torque Motor 250 Features:
- 1,000-25,000 rpm.
- Combines both high speed and high torque. Something you'll absolutely want if you plan on getting the torque hand-piece attachment and running 1/4" burrs.
- High performance brushless motor.
- Super quiet and smooth from low to high speeds.
- Finishing touches are a breeze with minimal rpm variation even with load changes.
- Nakanishi Smart Switch. A green switch on the back of the motor by the cord to turn it on and off without reaching the the controller.
- 4.5 ft cord that plugs into either the A or B plug on the controller.
- 4 1/4" long and 1 1/8" in diameter.
- Includes pin wrench.
- Simply screw your hand-piece attachment. NSK has 17 different attachments in all.
NSK Ring Type Hand-piece Attachment Features:
- Weighing in at 3.25 oz.
- A perfect design to cut, grind and do delicate finish work.
- Screw on to the hand-piece motor to start using this hand-piece.
- Simple change of burrs by twisting the front cone to lock or unlock.
- Wrenches are included.
- An 1/8" collet and a 3/32" collet is included.
- Maximum of 40,000 rpm (Please check burr manufacturers rating for safe speed operation.)
The NSK Emax Evolution High Torque Micromotor kit is ready to use for precise carving grinding and engraving but offers so much more than other micromotors. Add a torque attachment to this micromotor combination to be able to 1/4" shank burrs. You can also add another motor whether it be a standard motor or high torque to have two at your fingertips that run off the one control unit. Or grab extra hand-piece attachments to accomplish other jobs with your same micromotor. Extra collet sizes are available along with speed reducers that are recommended for certain attachments.
The NSK High Torque micromotor kit is a complete and ready to go with rpms up to 25,000. If you are looking for higher speeds, you'll need the standard motor which will still work with the ring type attachment. Nakanishi provides us with many different options for your particular needs. If you're not sure, just ask and we'll help you set up the perfect combination.