NSK Evolution Lever Type Hand-Piece Attachment
The NSK Evolution Lever type hand-piece Attachment is made to fit on either the NSK Evolution Standard motor or the NSK Evolution High Torque motor. It is a quality attachment that is perfectly designed to be powerful yet delicate. It is made slim and light weight for your comfort and less user fatigue. The lever type is great for those with a little arthritis to easily get those burs in and our of the collet.
NSK Evolution Lever Type Handpiece Features:
- 40,000 rpm Max speed. (Please note: if you are using this with the high torque motor, max is 25,000 rpm.
- Weight 2.19 oz.
- Length 2 3/8" x 5/8" diameter.
- An 1/8" and 3/32" Collet is included.
- Wrenches are included.
- Simply turn the lever to change burrs without a tool.
- No wrenches are required to replace chuck.
- Optional collets are available. The CHH group by NSK America is the group of collets that fit this attachment.
The NSK Evolution Lever Type Hand-piece Attachment is great all around tool to do a lot of your carving needs. All NSK items are made and branded by Nakanishi of Japan. Nakanishi is the parent company of NSK America.
Please note that the NSK Evolution Ring Type Hand-Piece Attachment can be used with the Evolution motors and interchanged with other Evolution Handpieces. An adapter is available to run this handpiece on the NSK Espert if you have upgraded to that unit. It will not fit other brands.