NSK Presto II Air Turbine
The NSK Presto II is operated by air. Simply connect to your air compressor and start creating some of the most intricate pieces of art you have ever dreamed of. The Presto II does not require lubrication making it perfect for a variety of applications. With the NSK Presto II Air Turbine you can carve eggs , engrave on glass, carve in beeswax, engrave on metal, work in ceramics, work on carving that favorite gunstock and so much more!
NSK Presto II Air Turbine Specifications:
- Rotating Speed of 320,000 rpm max.
- Working air pressure of 35psi.
- Requires 1.41CFM from your air compressor.
- Weight is 2.5 oz without the hose.
- Use 1/16" burrs.
What's included with the NSK Presto II standard set?
- Presto Handpiece featuring a one of a kind dust protection mechanism from Nakanishi. The chip mechanism that blows away the dust to improve cutting efficiency and reduces the heat on the head to extend the burr life. Non-lubricating, sealed unit for ultra precision. About 4 1/4" long with a 5/8" diameter.
- Presto II airline kit which features an easy to read regulator, a hand-piece holder and a 6' hose. Simply connect your air compressor to the regulator.
- Foot Control.
- Hand-piece holder that attaches on the regulator.
Put those intricate details in your pieces that you couldn't achieve before with a NSK Presto II Air Turbine by Nakanishi.