Think outside the box and build an oak jewelry chest is sure to be appreciated by the lucky person who receives it. Jewelry chests are more than just storage, they are keepers of those special memories and where they come from
This great jewelry chest has 7 drawers for storage, a door on either side that opens with hooks for hanging necklaces and a lid on top that lifts to reveal a mirror. You can line the inside with a suede fabric to protect your precious pieces.
Solidly built by you this jewelry chest will last a lifetime!
Suggested components for the Oak Chest:
- 6 - Hinge 7/8" wide x 1" high (#1011).
- 24 - #4 x 1/2" Flat Phillips Brass Wood Screws (#2320-C).
- 2 - 1/4" long x 1/8" in diameter High energy Magnets (#610218).
- 2 - 1 3/4" x 2 1/16" Decorative Pull Knobs.
- 1 - Cherub corner set of four 1 1/4 Inches wide x 1 Inches high (#610186).
- 7 - 1 9/16" x 1/4" Handles.
- 4 X 6 Oval Mirror (#2970-B).
- 6 - 1 1/8" High Hook (#610171).
Finished Oak Jewelry Chest Specifications
- Measures 11" wide x 6" deep x 17 1/2" high.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on 24" x 36" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.
Some simple modifications will need to be done if following the plans. If you have the experience to be building it, you can easily make adjustments.