Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 1/8"
- 0.27 LBS
Trying to cut harder or softer materials can be difficult with a standard band saw blade. Without the correct tooth shape, you may not be able to get the clean cuts you need.
With Olson's Flex Back Band Saw Blades, you can cut through harder and softer materials easily. The hard teeth on the blade make it great for cutting through wood, metal, and other materials, while the flex back helps the blade to adjust to the material being cut for a clean and precise finish.
With Olson's Flex Back Band Saw Blade, you'll get clean and precise cuts on all types of materials. Whether you're cutting hard or softwood, plywood, metal, or composition board, this blade is able to withstand even the most strenuous cuts.
The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade is a heavy-duty, durable commercial grade band saw blade used in industrial woodworking for professional craftsmen. The blade is made of high-quality steel to ensure a sharp, smooth cut. The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade is an excellent choice for professional woodworkers.
What Band Saw's Can You Use The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 1/8" On?
- Fits all Sears Craftsman 12"
Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 82" x 1/8" Specifications:
- The Flex Back blade back is the body of the blade not including the tooth portion.
- Length of the blade is 82 inches.
- Width from the tip of the tooth to the back of the band is 0.125".
- Teeth Per Inch are 14 from gullet to gullet.
- Thickness is 0.025 from side to side of the blade.
- The Regular Tooth blade general purpose blade design for a wide range of applications.
- Made in the USA.
- Made from 014 gauge steel.
- Tooth Rockwell Hardness of 62-63.
- Back Rockwell Hardness of 28-32.
- Commercial Grade.
- Premium Band Saw Blade.
The Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade is the perfect choice for any woodworker looking for superior performance and long life. Featuring a unique flex back design, this band saw blade delivers a smooth, clean cut every time, making it the ideal choice for the most challenging applications. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!