Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 92 1/2" x 1/8"
- 0.30 LBS
Looking for a general-purpose band saw blade?
The regular tooth band saw blade is a general-purpose blade design for a wide range of applications on wood plastic, and non-ferrous metals. This blade is perfect for the DIYer or hobbyist who wants to cut through a variety of materials.
We know that not all materials are created equal which is why we offer this general-purpose band saw blade. Whether you’re cutting through wood, plastic, or non-ferrous metals, this blade can handle the job. Plus, with our 92 1/2" x 1/8" size, you can cut through even the largest pieces with ease.
The Regular tooth style is the most commonly used tooth shape that is suited for cut-off and contour sawing when a fine cut is needed on most materials. Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 92 1/2" x 1/8" is the perfect blade for your needs.
With this blade, you'll be able to make precise, fine cuts on a variety of materials with ease.
What Band Saw's can you use the Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 92 1/2" x 1/8"on?
- Fits Imported 14" Band saws.
- King and more.
Olson Flex Back Band Saw Blade 92 1/2" x 1/8" Specifications:
- The Flex Back blade back is the body of the blade not including the tooth portion
- Length of the blade is 92.5 inches.
- Widthfrom the tip of the tooth to the back of the band is .25.
- Teeth Per Inch are 14 from gullet to gullet.
- Tooth Style is Regular with fine equally spaced teeth in narrow bands.
- Thickness is 0.25 from side to side of the blade.
- Made from.014 gauge steel.
- Tooth Rockwell Hardness of 62-63.
- Back Rockwell Hardness of 28-32.
- Commercial Grade.
- Premium Band Saw Blade.
- Made in the USA.
Our goal is to make the process of buying the right blade easier for you, so you can find the right one.