Proxxon Micro Bandsaw MBS/E
- 18.00 LBS
The Proxxon MICRO Bandsaw is perfect for serious woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts who demand the best in quality and precision. With its die-cast aluminum housing, this bandsaw is built to last, while the sturdy table and tilting mechanism ensure accurate cuts every time.
The Proxxon MICRO Bandsaw MBS/E is the perfect tool for precision sawing. With its electronically controlled speeds, you can make accurate cuts without having to worry about any finishing work. Plus, with its low noise motor and belt drive, this machine operates quietly so you don't have to deal with any annoying sounds.
This bandsaw features an easy blade change system, so you'll never have to worry about dull or damaged blades. The table tilts 45° - the tiltable table makes it easier to follow irregular contours and shapes. With a cutting depth of 6", this machine is perfect for all kinds of small-scale tasks with a max working height of about 4".
The Proxxon MICRO Bandsaw MBS/E features a 2.0 amp motor and requires little assembly, so you'll be able to use the machine almost as soon as you get it out of the box!
- Die cast aluminum housing for strength and durability
- Perfect for serious woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts
- Sturdy table and tilting mechanism ensure accurate cuts every time
- Low noise motor and belt drive for quiet operation
- Easy blade change system ensures optimal cutting performance
- Table tilts 45° for easy irregular shape follow up work
- Large, clear plastic ruler on the table for quick measuring of stock size and angle of tilt
- Integrated chip ejection for additional safety
- Includes 1 blade in size 42" x 13/64" x 1/64", 14 TPI
- Weight: 17.8 lbs. (12.5 kg)